Going to Lowry in Canada - what to stock up on?

Afternoon all! I live in Northern Ontario but will be able to stop at the Lowry store in Newmarket later this month....I have a K2006 test kit on order (hopefully here this week). Just wondering which regents I should stock up on? I have a 16' round by 3' deep intex easy set pool...if it makes it the winter great, if not upgrading to a 18' round 4' deep next year. I don't want to buy too much of something that may go bad. They don't provide prices on website or downloadable catalogue, so I wanted to email my order in advance to get an idea of cost. A speed stir is on my list already after hearing how much simpler they make things :)
One thing to consider is I have a very short pool season ( early June to early September if I'm lucky)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

You will certainly want to refill the FAS-DPD reagents (R-0870 and R-0871) ... you may also want the CYA refill (R-0013). No real need for much else ... they all have a shelf life of 1-2 years. You should be able to find anything but the FAS-DPD reagents locally.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.