Still learning my new in-ground pool I got with a new house.
It has a filter, the model CL340 by Jandy.
1. The filter does not seem to have any large outlet for backwash/waste. Is this even intended, and if needed, what do I do?
2. It has a small spigot which I used when needed to dump some water after a large rainfall. Is this it?
3. No handle to switch modes. or haven't I noticed?
4. On top there is that thing that looks like a flashlight with a window that is somewhat tarnished. It says "Clear" on one 9 o'clock side and "Dirty" on 3 o'clock. There isn't anything that I can possibly use as an indicator. How does it work?
5. Does it have a place to measure the pressure? Is the pressure even measured in above-ground pools, and if yes, why is there no gauge here?
6. How do I clean the thing? And when do I know I need to?
Anything about this one I need to know?