You guys have been after me, but signature too long

tstex

Silver Supporter
Aug 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I read some more posts and again saw where people asked for someone's pool [signature] information. Here's mine but I get an error saying it's too long. Tell me what to leave off and I re-try loading it again. Thank you.

"16000 gal in-ground CL pool & spa. Pebblesheen, Hayward 3.0HP VSP, Hayward C4030 Cartridge System, Hayward 1.5HP Super II Scupper Pump, Hayward Aqua-Logic PS-8 Control Panel w Remote, Hayward 400K BTU Heater, 2 Grand Effects 32" Copper Essex Fire Bowls w remote & blk glass, 3 Hayward Color Logic LED lights, Spa Blower, All Travertine stone coping, pool water-line, 2 Scupper columns, Wall, & 2 Firebowl columns, 1285 SqFt travertine decking w covered SummerKitchen. Pool 3.5 - 5.5 ft deep: Lg tanning shelf w umbrella sleeves, two benches, 2 skimmers, 9'x9' Spa w 8 jets and travertine spillover to pool, 2 diff level seating, umbrella sleeves.

Some of that signature, while is great for description and you should be proud of it, does not matter much for what advice you'll get for the pool.

16K gal 3.5' to 5.5' depth w/ 9'x9' Spa, tanning shelf, IG, Pebblesheen w/ Travertine Coping/Decking, Hayward 3 HP VSP, Hayward C4030 Cartridge, Hayward 1.5 HP for 2 Scupper columns, Aqua-Logic PS-8 Panel, Hayward 400K BTU Heater, 3 ColorLogic LED, Spa Blower, Covered SummerKitchen

That would be a start. Not sure what you mean by "Wall" and "Firebowl columns" or how they would affect your advice, other than if the wall was a waterfall. Also may want to add how your chlorinating such as "Manual Chlorination," stenner type or SWG model.

Yeah, when I was toying-around with my signature, I was reaching the max character limit as well (880 I think). It actually goes fast when you add text and any hyperlinks since the hyperlinks count as part of your signature limit. Just need to keep it fairly straight-forward and think of what other forum members and moderators may really need to see if trying to answer a question for you.

Thank you gentlemen.

Re wall, we have wall w four columns that are higher than wall. Have copper/gas firebowls on each end of wall and two scupper columns inbtw. I was trying to convey gas lines and where water flows. There is also a separate breaker panel for the Fire-Bowls and they are tied-into the an Aux line of the Hayward Panel.

Thanks again, appreciate your help - looks good....Just want to make sure I include what is pertinent

Some of that signature, while is great for description and you should be proud of it, does not matter much for what advice you'll get for the pool.

16K gal 3.5' to 5.5' depth w/ 9'x9' Spa, tanning shelf, IG, Pebblesheen w/ Travertine Coping/Decking, Hayward 3 HP VSP, Hayward C4030 Cartridge, Hayward 1.5 HP for 2 Scupper columns, Aqua-Logic PS-8 Panel, Hayward 400K BTU Heater, 3 ColorLogic LED, Spa Blower, Covered SummerKitchen

That would be a start. Not sure what you mean by "Wall" and "Firebowl columns" or how they would affect your advice, other than if the wall was a waterfall. Also may want to add how your chlorinating such as "Manual Chlorination," stenner type or SWG model.

I used yours and added the Test Kit - thank you...I guess it just needs to be updated...tstex

If you add some pics to this thread you could always use a hyperlink to here if someone needed more details or visuals. Sounds like a beautiful pool.

Thank you Dan.

What's the water temp of your pool up there in MO? I have a lot of relatives west of St Louis [where my mom was born and raised] and they keep telling me how they want the Houston temps in the 90's. I keep telling them you can have our temps if you send down some 50-60's our way. LOL

Thanks again,
tstex

We've been as high as 86, but after the rains at the beginning of the month we're back down to 80. Spring and fall anything over 68 and we'll go swimming, but once the temps are up anything under 80 feels cold. Just what you get used too I guess. Air temp is supposed be a high in the 70's for a couple of days and that'll drive the pool temp down some more.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.