LPS Facebook posts...just for fun!

I added a 5-star review to a nearby Leslie's on Google: "I love going to Leslie's, especially when there is a long wait. I get to listen to "seasonal sales associates" sell everything possible to inexperienced pool owners. It's a great time and I highly recommend people that have switched to the BBB or TFPC methods to go here as often as possible for a great laugh. Lunch time is a great time, see you there!"

I just have a love-hate relationship with them. They are a 1/2 mile away, they price match, and that particular store used to be Shasta store. Therefore, they have all the parts I need for my pump and in-floor system. I can get my acid without having to transport it far, and if I'm feeling lazy, they are the second best place to get chlorine unless I have a coupon, and then they are the lowest maybe. I have concerns about how old and how they store their chlorine. My last batch was from 6/2 and I bought it on 6/22. I calc'd that I should be using about 1 quart/day, but I ended up needing a 1/3 of a gallon to maintain my CL level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.