Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anybody own a Circupool SI-45+ and can check something for me?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anybody own a Circupool SI-45+ and can check something for me?

I'm having some issues with my new Si-45+, and I think I know what the issue is, but I'd like to confirm with someone who has a working unit...

Can you please go through the diagnostic screens and tell me what cell type your control panel says you have? F-15 or C-15? I haven't been able to find it on their website, but in this forum and a youtube video circupool posted last year, the 45+ should be set to C-15, but in my control it came set to F-15...just validating my need to change before I change it. I'd call Circupool, but it's Sunday of a holiday weekend, and you know how that goes.
    17.4k gallon IG pool with attached spa (spa itself is 730gal), Super Blue Diamondbrite plaster, Circupool SI-45+ SWG, BH/Hayward Cartridge Filter, 2hp 2speed Hayward Super II pump, , Jandy Valves, Waterway Skimmers, Rheem 400k Heater, Polaris 360 cleaner, built 2000+-, replastered June 2015, TF-100 kit---Here's my pool test reading history

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Anybody own a Circupool SI-45+ and can check something for me?

Sorry you have not received a reply. I cannot help with your issue. Even on this VERY busy forum, there are sometimes questions that no one has a good answer for. Your's might be one of them.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Steve
    32 X 16 inground, 17260 gallons, Vinyl Liner, Triton II TR-60 filter,
    Sta-Rite 1hp pump Model #MPRA6E-147L, CircuPool SI-30 Plus SWG, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Propbndr View Post
    Yes, it is this post you cite and other info I've gotten from other sources I'm trying to sort out. Since my SI-45+ came from the factory set to F-15 and not C-15, I'm wondering how often this happens and if there are ill effects because of it. Also, I've come to find out that those settings and the necessity to change them may be dependent on the software version, and not a black and white situation if you're on newer versions of the software/firmware.
    17.4k gallon IG pool with attached spa (spa itself is 730gal), Super Blue Diamondbrite plaster, Circupool SI-45+ SWG, BH/Hayward Cartridge Filter, 2hp 2speed Hayward Super II pump, , Jandy Valves, Waterway Skimmers, Rheem 400k Heater, Polaris 360 cleaner, built 2000+-, replastered June 2015, TF-100 kit---Here's my pool test reading history

5. Back To Top    #5

You may want to contact Circupool customer support with your particular system information and post their response here. It would be helpful to others, especially if it contains multiple system information such as in the link.
    Steve
    32 X 16 inground, 17260 gallons, Vinyl Liner, Triton II TR-60 filter,
    Sta-Rite 1hp pump Model #MPRA6E-147L, CircuPool SI-30 Plus SWG, TF-100 Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

I did, and I got a noncommittal response, which is why I'm trying to leverage other forum members experience and setup...